Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Weekend's Over

Do you ever do a bunch of stuff for your family and when it is all said and done, wonder if it is worth it? Please tell me that some of you have worked like the dickens to please your family, feel exhausted when they leave and wonder "what was I thinking!"

Oh well, it made the weekend fly by and my 16 year old granddaughter only has her 16th birthday once in her life.
Maybe this week I can work on some cards. I love reading your posts and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Tired Grandma


3 comments:

shuggy said...

we apprecitate it and all the hard work you do!!

BarbK said...

I hear ya, Mary! Making plans with family get togethers is a wonderful thing to do, but, man, the work involved. However, it is always worth it. I don't really care if it takes me a couple of days to put the house right again, what else do I have to do when no one is around? Nothing, they all go back home and we don't see each other again for several months. It's always worth being tired for, at least in my opinion.

Mary said...

Well Barb, after all is said and done, you are right. I shouldn't complain. Thanks for the lift.