Sunday, April 15, 2007

40 years and counting


Angie's blog was so cute when she wrote about our anniversary. She is a very clever and thoughtful daughter. I also received two wonderful e-mails my sweetheart this morning when I was checking my e-mail. Today is our 40th wedding anniversary, if you hadn't already figured it out from Angie's blog, and my hubby sent me an e-mail greeting with my favorite piano piece on it that I used to play when I had a piano. He also said that he was looking forward to 40 more. (Who wants to be married for 80 years!!! Not that either one of us will live that long anyway.) We are going to Lake Conroe, Texas in June to celebrate.

Anyway, I wanted to share that bit of thoughtfulness with you. And it goes to show that the tiredness may be worth it. (Card made by Ang)


3 comments:

shuggy said...

how cute is that!!

Suzi said...

Congratulations on 40 years! Quite an accomplishment.

Mary said...

Ang-thanks again for everything.

Suzi, thanks for the congrats.