Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hello again

I hope that everyone's weekend was as good as ours. We had lots of family and great food. It was kind of different though, as we didn't have anyone under the age of 18-there were no Easter Egg Hunts or games of any kind. It was fun, though to visit the older kids and especially have them do the dishes and clean up. That being said, it is time for me now to show you some cards that Ang and I have worked on this last week or two. It has been really fun for me for Angie to be at home lately because I get more time with her. But, on Thursday, we will go to the Dr and hopefully get some answers to why she is so sick. Cross you fingers everyone--we have to find an answer and get her well.

On a brighter note, here a few cards:

This little boy and girl will make a fun crayon card for the birthday kids to color on their day.





Here's one that I did last fall:

There are more that I have, but I need to learn more. It has taken me two hours just to do this much. Angie--where are you?????

Practice make perfect and I need a lot of practice. Later.....

Mary

2 comments:

shuggy said...

see...you are getting the hang of it!! i'm here, you just had to call!

Sherri Thacker said...

Those crayon cards are really cute. I always liked that SU set and never got it. Now my kids are too old :(. Great cards though!