Thursday, September 4, 2008

My New Look

Well, Angie felt sorry for me and made me a new banner. Isn't it great. I wish I had her computer skills! She is the best daughter a mom could ever ask for.

Is anybody ready for the new season of TV. Personally we are tired of re-runs and political stuff. (can't say bad words on the internet!) It's been a long time since we were LOST, had view of our HEROES and had any new love twists on GREY'S ANATOMY. What's up with 24?? Welcome back to the new TV shows.

2 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love your new banner. Its spectacular!! What would you do without that Angie????

Traci G said...

Your new banner is awesome!! I wish I would have known Angie did that, because I just employed someone to make me a new banner!! Oh well! I'll remember for next time!!
I am ready for new TV myself. I cannot wait to watch CSI! I love Grey's Anatomy too, but CSI is the one I'm on the edge of my seat about this time!!