Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another week has passed on...

It has been a little while since I have talked to you all. I have seen the weeks go my too fast since all our partying. I have taken to needle and thread and pushed the adhesive and card stock aside for a little bit. Here is what I have been working on. I'm involved with a group of ladies that are doing a fundraiser and I am giving these baby quilts as a donation for their boutique on October 10th.
The needle and thread will now be given up for culinary skills as we are having a big baby shower this weekend, so maybe after that I can get back to adhesive and card stock. Have a good week.





PS-We went to our grand-daughter Sydney play volly ball last night. She is very excited to belong to the team and they did super. Check out Angie's blog stampingsoftheshug.blogspot.com to see Syd in action.

2 comments:

shuggy said...

very cute! i love the bottom one!

Traci G said...

These quilts are so pretty!!! I bet they will be a big hit at the boutique!!! What did you end up making for the baby shower?? Anything yummy? I still haven't made that yummy dessert that Angie gave me the recipe for that we had at her house. I think I need to make that a priority soon!!!